REPUBLIC OF KENYA
THE COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF KISUMU
City of Kisumu
Project: Kisumu Urban Project (KUP)
Project No: CCK/KUP/SUP/2014/001
OPEN NATIONAL TENDER
Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of 23 no. 21m High Mast Floodlights
1.The Republic of Kenya has obtained a credit from the Agence Francaise de Developpement (AFD) for implementing the Kisumu Urban Project (KUP) and intends to apply part of the proceeds to for pay of cost of Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of 23 no. 21m High Mast Floodlights for the City of Kisumu.
2.The City of Kisumu now invites eligible and qualified bidders to submit their bids for Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of 23 no. 21m High Mast Floodlights.
3. Bidders are required to submit certified copies of the following administrative documents:
a) Number of copies is: Five( one original and four copies)
b) Certificate of Incorporation,
c) Current Tax Compliance Certificate
d) In the case of consortia/joint ventures, the association agreement and information on the partners
e) Proof of Physical address e.g. Utility bills, lease agreement etc.
f) Certified audited accounts for last three(3) years,
g) Evidence of average annual business turnover of at least KES150 million for the last 3 years
h) Proof of similar works and amount undertaken in the last 5 years,
i) Evidence of Registration by National Construction Authority at category NCA3 for specialist
j) License by the relevant statutory authority to operate e.g. Energy Regulatory Commission (ERC) k) Bid security from reputable Bank amount of 1% of the bid sum I) Any other relevant documents requested in the bidding document
Failure to comply with any of the above qualifications shall constitute sufficient ground for rejection
4. This bidding is open to both local and international bidders and the bidders will be selected in accordance with the Public Procurement and Disposal Act 2005, associated regulations and terms and conditions set out in the bidding documents. The bid evaluation will take into account technical factors in addition to cost factors.
5. The bidding documents document can be obtained from the procurement office at Town Hall, Court Road, Kisumu City; during working hours (9.00am-4.00pm), upon payment of non-refundable fee of Kenya Shillings One thousand [KES 1,000/=] to the City of Kisumu.
6. Bids shall be deposited in the Tender Box marked "KUP Tender Box" at the Town Hall, Ground floor, Court Road, Kisumu, Kenya or be addressed to;
Acting City Manager,
City of Kisumu
P.O. Box 105 - 40100,
so as to be received not later than 12.00 pm on 16th April, 2014.
7. Bids shall be clearly marked Bid No: CCK/KUP/SUP/2014/001, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of 23 no. 21m High Mast Floodlights
8. Tenders will be opened in the presence of bidders representatives who wish to attend the opening of bids on the same day (16th April, 2014) starting immediately after 12.00pm (Kenya time).
9. For any additional information, please contact:
Ag. City Manager, City of Kisumu
P. 0. Box 105 - 40100, Kisumu
Telephone: +254 57 2023812;
Christopher O. Rusana
Ag. City Manager
Kisumu County Government presented the Integrated Strategic Urban Development Plan funded by AFD as part as the 40 M€ KUP
ALSO SEE -